Dates & Events
Important Tax Dates
- January 15, 2019 is the 4th quarter estimated tax for 2017 deadline.
- April 15, 2019 is the deadline to contribute to a 2016 IRA or Roth IRA, it is also the deadline to pay 2017 tax due.
- June 15, 2019 is the initial deadline for expatriates to file 2017 tax US tax returns.
- IMPORTANT DATE CHANGE: June 30 is no longer the deadline for FBARs. FBARs are now due on the same date as your U.S. tax returns.
- January 20 – February 2, 2019: Tina is available for appointments in Rome.
- May 21 – June 6, 2019: Tina is available for appointments in Rome.