Dates & Events
Important Tax Dates
- January 15, 2020 is the 4th quarter estimated tax for 2017 deadline.
- April 15, 2020 is the deadline to contribute to a 2019 IRA or Roth IRA, it is also the deadline to pay 2019 tax due.
- June 15, 2020 is the initial deadline for expatriates to file 2019 tax US tax returns.
- IMPORTANT DATE CHANGE: June 30 is no longer the deadline for FBARs. FBARs are now due on the same date as your U.S. tax returns.
- January 18 – 30, 2020: Tina is available for appointments in Rome.
- Webinar mini series hosted by Tina Salandra:
- Webinar #1: Divorcing the IRS - January 16, 2020 at 12 p.m. (EST)
- Webinar #2: Kids & Taxes - February 13, 2020 at 12 p.m. (EST)
- Webinar #3: QBI (Qualified Business Income) - February 20, 2020 at 12 p.m. (EST)
*Contact Tina@ExpatriateAmericanTax.com to join the webinars*